Mission Day Jacksonville, Florida-After Action Report

Agents from Mexico, Panama, and the US cities Alabama, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Minnesota, North Carolina, New York, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin explored the Urban Core of sunny Jacksonville, Florida during Mission Day Jacksonville on Sunday April 24, 2022.

Many agents checked in with the required six banner missions completed, although quite a few agents completed all 24 missions on the day.

When we were asked if we would like to host a Mission Day, I thought someone was trolling us, pretending to be Brian Rose in our First Saturday chat. After checking with six other agents to make sure it was legit, of course I said YES!

I gathered a cross faction team of organizers and we began planning. This Mission Day was special because John Hanke was going to be in town speaking at the GORUCK Sandlot event. As planning progressed, we were able to turn it into a weekend event with John Hanke, Brian Rose, Ethan Lepouttre, and our wonderful community manager, Thia in attendance. It was great to meet them in person and talk about the wonderful things coming for Ingress. Agents were able to participate in Niantic’s Community Day score some free swag, a badge tick for NL1331, Operation Clear Field, and Mission Day.

The weather cooperated by providing blue skies, fluffy white clouds, and afternoon temperatures in the low 80s for the weekend.

Here are some photos of the event

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMBHD7COgUmvCJiipOTmDThLGPOhwXRZIerB15iirOrRtp8mq-sPBYlRZkNsEwmRw?pli=1&key=MDNlaE1iM3NXZjFuVHFzN3pidEpxMUhKeXktM0lR

Thanks to all who journeyed out to explore the Urban Core of Jacksonville, Florida and the surrounding area at Mission Day Jacksonville and making this event a perfect opening to live events!

Comments

• NGE1995NGE1995 ✭✭

世界は広いし偉大である。領土問題なんかやってる場合じゃない。