Ingress X Series Kits

Comments

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022

i think import fee is covered in the price, but still pay a shipping fee 20 bucks each month is insane... so if someone wants to buy just the first kit its not possible then without needing to subscribe ?

• SSSputnikSSSputnik ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, 7x shipping fee is insane.

• Just to be sure: Mystery Cards will not have any badge passcode, right?

• Whether you buy a bundle or buy it individually, no shipping is included. Or the bundle does not include free shipping, and if you buy it separately, you can get free shipping over 50?

• KarM3LKarM3L ✭✭✭✭

Maybe, maybe not they haven't confirmed or denied either way...

• KarM3LKarM3L ✭✭✭✭

Appears the free shipping has ended for all orders.....

• why expensive shipping cost? $121 for 10 packs

Each package weighs very little...

• TsumomoTsumomo ✭✭✭

So it's May the 2nd, why can't I see how much this cash grab is going to cost me ?

• ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s been posted at least twice in this thread. If you’re buying the bundle, $27 US with discount, no idea on shipping costs to you, but $4.95 in the US, PER drop. So I think my cost will be $31.95 each month. Not sure if tax will be added on later or not. Nearly $225 for 7 kits, that’s wild.

But hey, we’re talking about Niantic and this shipping company. Have they been able to do anything 100% the past couple of years? Like everything else, someone comes in here, says they’re passing along our feedback, they make a minor change or two (maybe not) and then try again. Isn’t that almost the definition of insanity?!? 😂😂😂😂

Grabbing my popcorn for sure, this is gonna be good…..

• edited May 2022

Probably because each pack will be shipped independently of the others. Therefore you're not paying for a single shipping, but 7 different ones at $17 each.

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭

Because the sale will only go online when it's 1pm UTC, which is in about 8 hours from now.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭
  • NysyrNysyr ✭✭✭✭

They are out and I placed my order for 1 bundle, shipping is about $9 to Western Canada per drop, so $36/month

• SSSputnikSSSputnik ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022

Shipping seems to be a flat $9 regardless of where. Which is excellent.

• Cipher5Cipher5 ✭✭
    edited May 2022

I logged in today May 2nd ( early morning ) to buy the X Series Bundle and it says "Sold Out"? How could that be possible? I've been playing this game for the past 9 years. ( Founder medal ) - and can't believe I'll have to buy this stuff from scalpers. Big miss from Niantic - I wish you could at least keep one bundle for the long time players. Especially the players that worked hard to create the locations of the portals in the first place.

It looks like the scalpers are going to have this one wrapped up. Niantic - Please LIMIT orders so everyone get's a chance for at least one kit.

• Would've loved a chance to order these. Did not rush as it specified "pre-order". Darn.

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭

Again, I “signed up” for this through the email. The email that the actual sale has started was not even sent.

I can’t. What the heck.

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022

It seemed everyone who was on the mailing got an email yesterday stating May 2nd at 9am EDT

• HosetteHosette ✭✭✭✭✭

I had no idea what time it was going live, and there's no chance that I would have gotten up in the middle of the night. I really want the ten-year coin, would like to have the pins and patches, loadout cards are always nice to have, and I couldn't care less about adding to the giant pile of character badges that I'll never redeem.

Add my name to the list of people frustrated that Niantic doesn't care about satisfying their customer demand.

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭

You’d think that when a company has a ten year anniversary coming up, they would have this down to a tee by now. Unbelievable.

Also surprising so many people still actively purchase the gear, even though they’re not really playing?

• spacechefspacechef ✭✭
    edited May 2022

Niantic, please let us know the reasoning why you can’t produce enough product when people are trying to give you money for it.

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s nice to see several people order like 20+ of these. I really don’t get niantic. They are doing this drone kit for the third time now, are these supposed to be super rare or something?

I expect niantic to revisit this, this is unacceptable.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022

reason is to keep it limited for whatever reasons. its just sad that 25min and they are all gone so normal ppl at work etc didnt even have chance to buy one... and i doubt they will print more or something unlikely.. lets see if the t-shirts when they go on sale will sellout just as fast lol.