Comments

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭

It's awesome that it's advertised more, the NL-1331 kit and the first run was just put out there with no notice on the official Ingress channel, I believe.

It would be even more awesome if we could get the exact time the kits will go on sale ;)

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't have high expectations. There were too many mess-ups with the first batch. They need to offer a digital kit at the same time.

• I expect a large cluster again with them selling out in minutes again with many of us out of luck again :(

• ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭

I was able to get a kit the first go around. Are these any different? I can’t recall what that NL1331 5 year medal is?

• ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭

That’s right! I already had this from an actual NL1332 stop, so it wasn’t ringing a bell from the kit. Thank you 🤙🏼🤙🏼

• ShottixShottix ✭✭✭✭

Would be wary of ever ordering anything off niantic shop again. I ordered the first Drone mark III kit, it took 4 months to initially arrive, the delivery company claimed to have tried to deliver it 3 times (they never left a calling card at all) then said they had shipped it back to niantic. I am still without the kit but niantic sent me some redeem codes, basically if you order the drone kit you may or may not get it at all.

• NysyrNysyr ✭✭✭✭

Just placed my order for a redrop kit

• HosetteHosette ✭✭✭✭✭

As of 2:57 p.m. PDT they are sold out.

• IcyBlueHeartIcyBlueHeart ✭✭✭✭

Actually had my original shipment lost (please check your 16 digit tracking number whwasich was more like 27...) , a reorder was done through the store where they said a replacement run was going to take a week or two. Finally got it. Am really happy, love the second run badge!

Actually had my original shipment lost (please check your 16 digit tracking number whwasich was more like 27...) , a reorder was done through the store where they said a replacement run was going to take a week or two. Finally got it. Am really happy, love the second run badge!

Umm, new here, sorry for the extra post. Still figuring out the controls. Was not a teaser, can't post a image of the VBadge because I am new.

Actually had my original shipment lost (please check your 16 digit tracking number which was more like 27...) , a reorder was done through the store where they said a replacement run was going to take a week or two. Finally got it. Am really happy, love the second run badge!

Someone please post a pic, I just read my comment and don't want any misunderstanding. The graphic is cool.

Then again, I'll eventually message enough to be able to post a pic, the medal is the NL-1331X five year effects.