Virtual Ingress FS Records (2 years anniversary)

HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2022 in General

Next month we complete 2 years of virtual events and I'm curious to see the world's recordist on the virtual challenges.

I achieved 9.508.941XM on August/2020, and am the current top1 of my region since them.

I believe I'm the top 1 of my country too (Brazil) but since I couldn't find a better easy to check this is fevgames (instead of manually checking month by month and city by city, and they only save one year of data) I decided to make an open challenge to the world.

So if you have (or know someone) with a higher score on XM recharge, or an incredible mark on AP gain, post it here. Let's check the world's best records.

Comments

• ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm betting I did a 4-5 million in the past two years. These were kinda fun and interesting the first few months of covid, now, I just join whatever FS is convenient to my schedule, post a picture with the same NL1331 packet I've used since I got it and then play for an hour or so and move on with my day.

Was hoping these would evolve into something a little....more. Just haven't found the appeal since my part of the world has more or less lived a seemingly normal life throughout this(yes, I have that luxury and understand it), so sitting in front of a computer on my day off is the last thing I want to do and it's really just become a menial task to get another tick on a medal.

But hooray, you did a lot of work once a month for the last two years. Next pandemic, please give me a heads up so I can try to compete :P

• DrHydrosaurDrHydrosaur ✭✭✭✭

We have a local agent who always dominates recharge.

His best is 10,448,115 in Aug 2021

• Last month, Jacksonville, Florida's biggest recharger did 7,986,807 AP. I don't know if that's her record.