Feature Request: Multiple AP on birthdays!

To Sign In Ingress we are using Google/Facebook accounts. While doing that we also give permissions to app like looking at our profile. Wouldn't it be a fun thing to give players a multiplier AP on their birthday? Like let's say today my birthday and it's x2,4 AP because agent because I am turning into 24. Or it could be a fixed ap like 2x AP on birthdays.

Comments

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

I know this might be out there but I would be for Recursion Day - every 1331 days

• KhatreKhatre ✭✭✭✭✭

Bonus by years played is not a good idea old players are not the ones who need ap.

But as birthday i'd love a 4x ap bonus 😂

The older the better

• rz231rz231 ✭✭✭

On my birthday I have other, better, things on my mind than playing Ingress. However, if someone needs it...

• Not a good idea. Cheaters would be changing date of birth all the time.

• SoylentGrienSoylentGrien ✭✭✭✭✭

Ingress doesn't know my birthday and I'm not going to add it. Maybe on account creation day each year you get a small care package like when you level up.

• GlenuendoGlenuendo ✭✭✭✭

Maybe just a happy birthday song when you open the scanner? I'd be good with that.

• PangarbanPangarban ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually, Niantic probably does know your birthday because, as the original poster stated, they have access to your Google or Facebook profile.

• Niantic was part of Google so they know everything.