Kureze Effect - the Direction / Phase 2 - Final Report
Excellent work in battling for control over the Kureze Effect last weekend. The final results of Phase 2 of 3 are as follows:
- Global: ENL 975,145 vs 963,509 RES
- Agent-deployed: ENL 107,475 vs 109,344 RES
- NIA-deployed: ENL 867,670 vs 854,165 RES
- Top 10 Regional Cells with highest points scored in total
- Top 10 Regional Cells with highest points scored by RES
- Top 10 Regional Cells with highest points scored by ENL
- Top 10 Regional Cells with highest percentage of points scored by RES
- Top 10 Regional Cells with highest percentage of points scored by ENL
After aiding Dr. Kureze in their reassembly of the Gell-O media object, recovered from the Portal Network following Phase 1, the Enlightened victory in Phase 2 of the Kureze Effect Series has led us to the discovery of a second media object:
Alongside a message from K:
As you may know, the Kureze Effect is one of four temporal Seasons: January-March; April-June; July-September; October-December. Each Season is connected; each Season affects the others that follow. Cause and effect. I’ve received a clue to the name of the April-June Anomaly Season, and I could use your help deciphering what it means:
Principal Inventory Number 8525
“Les murs ont des oreilles.”
Share your investigation results by sharing photos, videos, footage, and situation reports with NIA and other XM Sensitives on social media with hashtags #Ingress #KurezeEffect or the Ingress Community Forum for research archives.
Stay tuned for further updates. We will need your help again in the Kureze Effect Finale.
As always, please remember to be aware of your surroundings. We encourage players to follow local health and safety guidelines when playing Ingress (such as wearing masks and maintaining at least six feet/two meters of distance from other people). For the latest on in-game events and feature updates, be sure to check COMM > NEWS.
— The Ingress Team