CMU count in inventory isn't updated after CORE package is received
I just spotted this when I received my latest CORE package.
Repro steps :
- Wait for your CORE package to arrive, and the animation to end
- Go to your inventory, scroll straight to the left in the Store section and note how many CMU you have
- It should be missing the +2500 CMU from CORE package (I was, at least, missing it)
- Go to the Store from the main menu, the CMU count will update
- Go back to the Store section of the Inventory, the CMU count should now be up-to-date
I've not tested buying something from Inventory when the CMU count wasn't yet up-to-date, I guess it wouldn't work if the CMU count isn't right for some items as it could tell "not enough CMU".
Device : OnePlus 8 Pro, Android 11, connected over Wi-Fi
Ingress version : latest to date, 2.89.1
Sorry, no sreenshots :shrug: