Ingress 2.88.1 Release Notes
• On Wed, Jan 12, we enabled the Manage Contributions screen in the Settings menu under Portal Contributions on Scanner 2.87.1+. You can now manage individual Portal Images and Portal Scans to select which ones you'd like to upload or to delete, in addition to bulk uploading all contributions.
After all Agents have upgraded to Scanner 2.88.1+, which can take up to a few weeks, then we will also enable Upload Later for Portal Nominations (this is in addition to Portal Images and Portal Scans that are already live). This means that you can scout a new possible Portal, photograph the Portal and surrounding area onsite, and then upload your nomination from anywhere when you're back on Wi-Fi. Please keep in mind that Ingress still needs a data connection in order to run, including for Portal nominations.
• Fixed: We have a speculative fix for the intermittent lag that occurs when recharging Portals. We're still investigating; however, this speculative fix may help reduce the frequency of this occurring.
• Fixed: Some News Feed image thumbnails failed to ever load. Now, News Feed will retry the image download to show images in the feed.
• Fixed: Tapping the Battle Beacon COMM update on the Map screen opened the Battle Beacon tutorial.
• Fixed: Some C.O.R.E. subscribers were unable to open the in-game Store.