What do you think: Which universe are we live right now?

I already discussed in Operation Essex subreddit and Japanese Forum, but I translating a post because I want to hear your opinion.

My question is: Which universe are we live right now?

First, I guess that many Agents got the Original Scanner, experienced many Anomalies, and met many conspiracies in our universe -- now we know it's the 1218 Universe. After that, we got the brand new Prime Scanner and rush into the Osiris Sequence. We've been experienced new Anomalies and conspiracies happened on the Osiris Universe.

There is a big difference between Anomalies of the two Universes: The appearing POIs have belonged to each universe. For example, at Recursion Prime and Darsana Prime, all of POIs appeared on each primary site were from Osiris Universe. It means, basically, people in one universe never appeared in the other. But you know, there is one exception: Hank Johnson from 1218 Universe; He appeared Cassandra Prime Sapporo, Operation Ko Lan, and Abaddon Prime Chicago.

Another clue, PAC from Osiris Universe is continuing to publish articles on his subreddit, but PAC from 1218 Universe stopped publishes articles on his blog. Possibility: he shut down the blog, or we can't reach to his server.

So, Did agents who were active in 1218 Universe move to the Osiris Universe without knowing? Or just POIs moved from Osiris to 1218 -- are we still in 1218 Universe?

Comments

• Isn't it both? I thought the universes were merging in the lore?

• falcobirdfalcobird ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

"But you know, there is one exception: Hank Johnson from 1218 Universe; He appeared Cassandra Prime Sapporo, Operation Ko Lan, and Abaddon Prime Chicago."

Hank, and Klue from 1218 were able to access the Prime universe by way of RPE (Hank also formed a simulacrum in Prime and subsequently RPE'd into it, this is discussed in a Dunraven video but I don't have a link to it). ADA from 1218 also exists in Prime because she accessed the multiverse as a result of EXO5 (I can't post the link here but just trust me)

PAC from 1218 doesn't exist in this universe but he was able to transmit signals from 1218 to Prime somehow (I also can't post the link but there is a video of him talking to Prime PAC)

Regarding your main question, we are in the Prime universe now. Evidence for this is that none of the 1218 researchers (with exception to the ones stated above!) have made any appearances in the Prime universe.

• We passed through the 'passage to Osiris" during the Kaltenberg/Navarro events of 2018. What that means is up for debate, but i think we merged with Prime enough that their anomalies were experienced by our universal node.

• falcobirdfalcobird ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

I think that legacy agents (before Prime) merged with prime. I do not think that the entire universe of 1218 merged with prime.

Evidence for this, to me, is that we have access to both scanners, which means we can simultaneously access both universes (the Redacted scanner only exists in 1218, and the Prime scanner only exists in the Prime universe, yet we can use both). None of the researchers have stated that they can transition between universes except for Hank who found a way to RPE into a simulacra in the prime universe. He would be the only person who had access to the Redacted scanner in Prime other than us.

That is, other than ADA.

• Not 1218 nor Osiris.

in my opinion, we've not been into both universes from the very beginning. however, we can have a effect on them through XM using scanner. As you know, we can't access to 1218 universe through current scanner now though.

YutoRaion, thanks for stimulate my interest and giving us the good opportunity to realize the world.