IFS Artwork Competition (January - March 2022)
#IngressFS are events that bring Agents together and have become an opportunity to create bonds between the two factions through common interests and aspirations.
It’s time for the first round of the IFS Artwork Media competition for 2022! To start this year with sentiments of growth & rejuvenation, we are looking for artwork that delivers positive messages through existing Shaper Glyphs. If there are Glyphs that you resonate and/or share a sentimental connection with, please share it with the Ingress Community as a work of art and enter this global competition. (Note that this theme is optional and pieces that do not have glyphs in them will still be considered.)
If you would like to participate, please take into account that your submission must be an original work of your own. Therefore, no work other than Ingress materials and the artist’s original creation will be considered for the competition (this includes unedited non-copyright stock images in addition to copyrighted images). Also, your work must comply with the Niantic Player Guidelines (e.g. nothing racist/sexist/obscene). This is your opportunity to showcase your artistic creativity; screenshots of only Glyphs or Glyph Field Art will not be accepted.
As a reminder, what will be the criteria to select the best IngressFS submissions? The best submissions will:
- showcase originality
- have a strong aesthetic appeal
- celebrate the cross-faction Ingress community
- represent the desire to explore new places
- inspire Ingress agents to be physically active
- communicate a feeling of mystery, wonder, or surprise
- have a thematic association with the month or season
Check out the previous winners from this year for some inspiration to get your creative juices flowing!
- IngressFS Featured Artist – January 2021
- IngressFS Featured Artist – February 2021
- IngressFS Featured Artist – March 2021
- IngressFS Featured Artist – April 2021
- IngressFS Featured Artist – May 2021
- IngressFS Featured Artist – June 2021
- IngressFS Featured Artist – July 2021
- IngressFS Featured Artist – August 2021
- IngressFS Featured Artist – September 2021
- IngressFS Featured Artist – October 2021
- IngressFS Featured Artist – November 2021
- IngressFS Featured Artist – December 2021
Winners will be chosen by a panel of Niantic and IFS-UN members. The winners will have their artwork featured at an upcoming First Saturday, including in-game media elements of the artwork.
Deadline for submissions for this round of competition will be Friday, 24 December (11:59pm UTC); the winners will be selected by Monday, 27 December. Artwork selected in this round of competition will be featured as IngressFS media from January to March.
To submit your artwork, please use this form. Thank you for celebrating Ingress First Saturday with us and we look forward to your submission.