Remote Portal Submission Location resets to current location on iPhone 13 Pro Max

124»

Comments

• I'm going to mark this as fixed.

• @NianticThia This bug has started occurring for me for the first time. I haven’t been able to submit remotely (not even a few metres away) for last few days. Each time the map location resets to my current location on the confirmation screen.

iOS, Ingress 2.89.1.

• Same here, the bug is still occuring and it isn't fixed. I can't get the marker to move from home to do a submit remotely (within a few km).

@NianticThia

• Whoab0tWhoab0t ✭✭✭
    edited February 2022

Yep. Bug is happening to me again. I just had to withdraw six submissions in Wayfarer because the thing reset my location to where I remotely submitted, rather than where I placed the marker. It wasn't doing this last week.

• I also experienced this bug--attempted two submissions, the furthest of which was 2.5km from my location at the time of submittal. Was able to drag the location pin to the nomination location, but when finalizing the nominations, the pin was at my location at the time.

iPhone XR

iOs 15.3

Ingress 2.89.1

@NianticThia

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the heads up, I've removed all pending nominations from the queue, again.

Got two more 'fake nominations', thanks? :/ ****.