COMM cuts off info

Fact I can't post pictures sucks, but... Whatever. In COMM, it regularly cuts off the amount of MU captured when making a field....

Uhhhh, ok imgur com / gallery / WUFYyO2

Comments

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope @NianticChiaki fix new nice UI for COMM in Prime. Very bad UI now on COOM. Bad font,colors,cant see all and more.

• mcwebtreemcwebtree ✭✭✭

Everything about COMM / Activity / Alerts are broken in prime. You see a flash of an incoming comm message and its not shown on any screen in full. You go to type a message and you click in the wrong place, or a phone notification comes up or a call comes in and bang, half a message is sent. It's just awful.

• EvilSuperHerosEvilSuperHeros ✭✭✭✭✭

The entire ui is a giant mess. Used Prime today for the first time since I recursed in Chicago to get some fielding done. Only 2 digits for fields show in comms. And the amount of time it takes to do certain things like get to a capsule is just sad. Not looking forward to the end of September.

• EvilSuperHeros, you aren't the only one. I agree the entire UI needs work, but we all know they aren't found to change it. I'm just putting my two cents in here, because I'd like to know how many MUs I threw, and I have a stupidly long name. Maybe I should request yet another name change and make it like 3 characters....

Chicago? I'm still getting attack notices from there from while I was there for go fest

• edited September 2019

This has been an issue since day one and continues to be. It also jumps back to the bottom when scrolling through COMM activity. The new update release notes do not mention this at all. Very frustrating that we can't see how much MU is being captured!

• EvilSuperHerosEvilSuperHeros ✭✭✭✭✭

@StallionMang Yeah, you submitted this 10 months ago, according to Reddit.

I haven't had a chance to field with 2.31.2.