How Many Black Cats Have Crossed Your Path… #IngressHalloween2021
When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam, may XM be yours this Halloween. Our Researchers have detected a potential XM fluctuation starting Thursday, 21 October, 16:00 UTC to Monday, 1 November, 16:00 UTC.
Theory has it that this fluctuation will cause the Ingress Scanner to display ambient XM in a different color, and to exhibit the following unnatural behaviors:
- AP for destroying Resonators, upgrading Resonators, destroying Mods and recharging increased to 125
- AP for destroying Links increased to 313
- AP for destroying Fields increased to 1,250
- Each Agent able to deploy up to 4 Mods per Portal
While this fluctuation appears to be caused by an annual celebration of immense cultural significance, our Researchers have been logging an unusually high number of déjà vu occurrences. A déjà vu is usually a glitch in the Scanner—it happens when they change something. We need your help in furthering our investigation.
To assist Agents participating in this Investigation, the following kits will be available in the Store for the duration of this fluctuation:
- 120 L2 Resonators (1000 CMU)
- limited-time Halloween 2021 Medal (2500 CMU)
- limited-time Halloween 2020 Medal (2500 CMU)
As always, please remember to be aware of your surroundings. We encourage players to follow local health and safety guidelines when playing Ingress (such as wearing masks and maintaining at least six feet/two meters of distance from other people). For the latest on in-game events and feature updates, be sure to check COMM > NEWS.
— The Ingress Team