Xfac, win trade or cheating?

Hi, I was looking for win trade definition, I remember it has been considered in AMAs but cannot find which one. Is it still a thing? Cuz it's been removed from TOS for a while now.

However, I am not sure if win trade defines the situation I am trying to report: a player creating an opposite fac profile in order to go against them. They are even showing off, they log all toghether and make evident that they are using this profile as advantage. How to report? It is evident from the intel map, actions and hate speech on the COMM, but still, for someone who doesn't know the background (and for NIA, that is required to keep a neutral position), how to explain that an agent from your same fac is playing against intentionally? Also, is it considered cheating?

Tagged:

Comments

• ShilfiellShilfiell ✭✭✭
    edited October 14

Hi @OneLastWish - if one agent makes an opposite-faction account and plays on both for any reason, then that's multi-accounting and definitely against TOS.

Edit - still multi-accounting even with the second account being on the same faction, used as a backpack for extra gear for example.

• GoblinGranateGoblinGranate ✭✭✭✭✭

Wintrade happens when agents from opposing factions agree on their gameplay to obtain unfair benefits that non-wintraders would not be able to get.

What you describe is wintrade as oposing faction is getting advantage from their gameplay by blocking yours.

I wish you good luck with the report and recomendo to make sure this agent is fully expelled from the community and demand oposing faction to either force this player to change factions or expell their collaborators aswell.

You may also share you experience with support system in this thread once it is complete.

• Multi accounting would definitely be considered cheating.