Broken Kinetic Capsule

I’m a fairly new player, only L8. Kinetic Capsules were working fine for me until I asked for a faction change due to not being able to level up as there are 2 Res players in my hometown so I couldn’t claim portals etc to gain AP

I have reported this in-game to be told I would hear back in a couple of hours. I kept checking my emails thinking that I would get an answer there, not realising that I had received an in-game reply asking me to confirm permission to reply. As there was no notification of this message I missed it and it timed out saying they’ve closed my ticket.

I logged another ticket to explain this and I was told to clear cache and reinstall. I did all of this with no luck, Kinetic Capsule was still not logging my distance.

I was told this would be investigated. This was about 2 weeks ago. No replies, no investigation, no KC. I have added a dozen comments on the ticket since then and it seems I’ve been forgotten. I can’t even log a fresh ticket as this one is still seen as open but nobody replies.

Please see this as my permission to reset my Capsule. I don’t care if I lose the items I’ve put in for crafting, as I’ve said several times in-game which hasn’t been viewed. I just want to be able to participate in the upcoming event

Thank you

IGN - EdguyFox

2 votes

New Report · Last Updated

Comments