Resonators visually stay on portal after it's neutralized
in Report a Bug
Here you can see that four (enemy) resonators stayed on the portal after I neutralized and captured it.
- deploy L2-L3 resonators on a portal, no mods;
- fire exactly two L8 bursters and do all the next steps right after pressing Fire button
- first one should create visual explosion and destroy L2 resonators when you enter portal screen
- at this moment the second explosion is still lagging, there are a few resos visually remaining, but the portal is already grey so you can deploy on it
- deploy on it
- deploy succeeds, portal is captured
- enemy resos stay intact after the second visual explosion.
Ingress 2.76.1, Samsung S10e, Android 11.
Thanks for reaching out, @1valdis! This could be a visual error. Please try force closing the app, access it again, and check if that helps. Let us know how it goes.
This is a visual error that only exists in the Scanner, but not on the server, yes. App restart clears it. But it's still a bug that the resonators stay visually when they actually get destroyed.
Thanks for sharing, @1valdis! I'll share this with the team to look into it.