6 months in - Apple users still being charged for CORE and having benefits taken away

KonnTowerKonnTower ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2021 in General

Six months. What kind of absolute failure is in charge of handling the system for payments? Telling people to put in a support ticket every month while your system automatically takes away 500 inventory space and gives no gear is asinine.

This has reached levels worthy of a class-action for iOS users. I hope someone actually does it.

Niantic needs an ALL-STOP action on their system for payments.

Give users a rolling one-month of extra benefits if their payment doesn't come through. This way you can sort out your Apple problem without constantly taking things away from your paying customers. Eat the cost of whomever stops paying and gets the extra free month as a penalty for your incompetence.

Comments

• ioHpeiHioHpeiH ✭✭✭

Glad I don’t have this issue as an iOS user. Core benefits come every ninth of the month. Only problem is the pile of battle beacons and apex i’m sitting on… :-)

• KonnTowerKonnTower ✭✭✭✭✭

Unfortunately I've seen this happen multiple times to teammates in my area. Absolutely unacceptable. I'm at 6 months of no issues here on Android but Niantic is dropping the ball hard for some players.

• edited July 2021

@KonnTower I know how frustrating this is and the team is working really hard on it. Have your teammates submitted tickets so we can look into them? If so, please drop me the ticket #s. If not, please ask them if they would so we can. Thank you!

EDIT: Disregard; I see at least one of them is in another thread with NIA :)

• Here had it also once after re-installing the game. This was also resolved by the staff within 2 working-days. A error or bug can always happen.

I do want to say if it doesn't work for you and you keep paying for 6 months, how important was it? Because cancelling (Even with Apple and get a refund) and re-subscribe is also a fix.

• KonnTowerKonnTower ✭✭✭✭✭

It has worked perfectly for me (I'm on android), however I have teammates that have had repeated issues on their accounts. Major problem with hack streaks @PelPlays.