New look of Stein Lightman

RN4HGWRN4HGW ✭✭✭
edited July 2021 in The Investigation

I think the appearance of Stein Lightman has changed very much lately. What is it, the impact of Nemesis?

(From 01FAFD1045FAZ passcode media)

Comments

• KarM3LKarM3L ✭✭✭✭

The media that was hacked by many agents before the CODE IN the media was shared??

• RN4HGWRN4HGW ✭✭✭
  • ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭

These are template files for Adobe Illustrator (or similar programs that can handle .ai files) allowing agents to create their own BioCards following the 2019/2020 character cards formatting. Hence why the data on the cards doesn’t really match up closely.

This is also why the Media object in the Scanner links to Google Drive, not a Google API page that would normally be used for .png and .jpg drops.

• 0bliterate0bliterate ✭✭
    edited August 2021

question ? How come the same pic is used twice in this drop for 2 different NIA Operatives ? Is there any other type of info to be gained from this or a puzzle to solve? There is also a “84 MB” File attached to these 2 Bio cards, what would be a secure program to use to read after DLing the file?

thanks in advance..

also I haven’t had a chance to follow the “story line” that much being that I started Ingressing around the beginning of COVID. Which has made Ingress much different in terms of Game-play from what I’m told.