Missions Approval

Hi guys. Do you know who can help me with approval mission. It's more than two years Niantic reject my tiny mission for 10 portals without any explanation. Rest of all missions they approve in last two years, but #3 they not accept. I tried to chage route, description, waypoints, but unsuccesful. What else I must to do to approve it?

Tagged:

Comments

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

what is the reason they rejected it for? looks ok to me, u created it yourself?

• Yes, I design that picture, I make careful description for each. Reason pretty formal:

• Do they have any support for Missions there?

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021

no sadly.. missions rejected has been a problem for years :( for some reason they suspect your images to be copyrighted like you took them off google.. not sure why

• ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021

@NianticThia has mentioned having interest in digging into missions a little, but she doesn't appear to be commenting in the general forums yet.

Otherwise, there really isn't any way to get help. General advice is to keep trying. Change portals, change wording and eventually, maybe, it'll go through. If you can get it through, then put in edits to fix it. It sounds like you've been doing that already, so not sure what else to offer. Unfortunately Niantic has been unwilling to step in and communicate about anything related to missions...

Post edited by ZeroHecksGiven on
  • actually, trying to apply this mission more than 2 years ... -_-

send me the image and let me try, just to see if I can make it through?

u67hz3j8@4wrd.cc

• have you tried deleting the draft and submitting a completely new version of that mission?

• I sent to review again. If they reject I'll try delete and resubmit again. If no success I'll try to ask someone else. Thank you!

• Hey @max2046

I've the same issue, since weeks.

Whoever is reviewing mission, it is an absolute pain whatever the person is doing.

There is, at least for me, no direct line, which is followed - there's no path that I can follow.

I'm resubmitting my mission for the 10th time now, always doing it again. I tried more or less all I could image, including rerouting, new name, new phrase, new portals etc pp...

@NianticThia can you take a look in this? This is a absolut COMM problem and issue and at least for me, no one seems to be responsible.

Thanks!

V/R

-dev1linside

• milofargmilofarg ✭✭✭

This sounds familiar. I have a banner consisting of 12 missions. Each mission is part of a picture that I´ve taken myself. 4 missions have been approved, while the remaining 8 are rejected again and again with the same non-sensical reasons:

• Text or images that reveal information about your identity or another player's identity, including (but not limited to) real names, phone numbers, addresses, etc.
    • An image with identifiable people or faces
    • Full or partial codenames/Agent names (e.g., "Mission idea from @neo" or "this is neo's favorite lunch spot," etc.)
    • Clues or passphrases that require contacting a certain person to get the answer

Obviously none of these apply, and after all 4 parts of the picture have already been approved. This part of the ingress experience really needs a serious improvement.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

Sometimes it feels whoever reviews missions just random rejects them to be done with it.

• EngrishEngrish ✭✭✭✭

Seems like the mission reviewers are just hitting the DENY button on murals. I have a string of 6 I created and only two got approved. The others were denied due to "A agent's name being identified" in the mission name and description which isn't true. I pinged niantic and got nothing back.

• I pinged niantic and got nothing back.

this is normal

• ClutterCutterClutterCutter ✭✭✭
    edited July 2021

I wrote a 24 badge mission. All were approved overnight but 9 and 11…. Still waiting a week later.

• MxxMxx ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021

This is how Niantic reviews missions

Sometimes it hits approve and sometimes reject. Pure RNG with no logic or sense whatsoever.

• Today I got my first unpuplishing Mail

At 7 A.M. 27/30 mission were online now 24/30 are online

lol @ Niantic, A+ effort at keeping your agents safe from curse words....

Today my rejection letter included a warning, lol.

"Further transgressions may result in your Mission authoring permissions being suspended."

• pictop23pictop23 ✭✭
    edited November 2021

Are they trying to chase away the few contest creators?

There are so many things nia must do before sending such warnings!

-clear guidelines

-improved Tool with Fields for Source, or notes why you edit a mission ...

Without that it's like all time, like a Roulette only with a possible Bann.