New UI COMM

Fix new better UI with more info and remove pictures and give us better medern desig. Hard to understand now and jump down to latest post.

Comments

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019

Now extreme hard to see MuS and COMM roll back to end if i lost my finger from screen. The old COMM i REDACED is very good.

• I agree that the pictures do not need to be in comms. Also the contant auto jump back to the most recent actions when trying to scroll back is quite annoying. I do think the seperation of activity, alerts, as well as faction and cross faction chat is excellent. Just needs a bit of polish to smooth things out.

• I agree with smaller activity info. One-line per action. For example, links could simply have a link icon, time, agent, (from>to portals). Plus, an option to click on a button and get a page with the full-blown, explained info like it is now.

• EngrishEngrish ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019

I agree, UI for chat/comm box for Prime is frustrating. I have an action from April I can see but an action that I did couple of days ago does not appear. Also when trying to tag agents via remote view from portals doesn't work.

Post edited by Engrish on