Boost inventory

jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope we can get Boost dont take inventory. Way we need Apex every month take invetory if agents are L16 again with Recursion and dont will play Recursion again.

Comments

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭

What?

• GoblinGranateGoblinGranate ✭✭✭✭✭

What I think he meant:

"I Hope we can get boost items not taking inventory slots (reference to topic 'Store items should not take inventory space'). Why do we need Apex every month (reference to the Apex granted with CORE sub monthly) to take invetory space if agents that are L16 again after Recursion won't Recurse again (referring here to agents that recursed only one time in order to get Fenix wings and that's it)?"

• HosetteHosette ✭✭✭✭✭

I've made this proposal elsewhere:

If it consumes inventory space then I should be able to recycle it. If I can't recycle it then it shouldn't consume inventory space.

• GhostFreak666GhostFreak666 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2021

Hahaha

The reason i'm recurse again because of this. I know, i'm can use apex everytime if i want but something wrong in my heart and apex always come to my inventory every month again and again.

But i just agree if inventory increase to maks 3000 and nothing more than that, Maybe be better niantic add more key lockers to the store. And premium item must be can to recycle.