i cannot report new another issue of Prime.app because of NIA staffs skipping.

3 WEEKS AGO, i reported CORE subscription issue with Prime.app support chat because of my inventory is capped by 2000.

YES, 3 WEEKS AGO, EXACTLY!

chat bot "sofonisba" said "...will send you an update shortly" on tuesday, june 1.

well i though i keep waiting, as they said "shortly".

but NIA did nothing.

absolutely nothing.

NIA DID NOT RESOLVE those issue and my support ticket is still open too.

so i CANNOT report new another issue of Prime.app.

THOSE ARE VERY VERY ANNOYING.

PLEASE stop slacking off, PLEASE get to your own work!

and NIA should have some sense of honour.

i just think CORE subscription is equal to support NIA managing Ingress program for long time so i PAID for 3 months yet.

3 months.

why does NIA bother me?

Tagged:
6 votes

New Report · Last Updated

Comments

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭

You can open another issue at www.ingress.com/support, if you so wish. You can also open multiple tickets by going into incognito mode.

• This does appear to be the normal process for the online support,they set you tasks and then when you do what they ask and provide them the proof they just go quiet and unresponsive,sometimes they close the ticket on you or leave it open & let it close automatically by not responding or they just DONT Respond at all.

C.O.R.E issues seem to be overshadowing the report a bug section at present with many agents unhappy & from what I can see @NianticBrian & @NianticPooja seem to be the only ones trying hard to sort things on here with a little background help from @ofer2 even with all the new issues cropping up.

That saying I do agree that the response times and responses from either bots it agents are very poor and if it was me I'd just Cancel Your C.O.R.E Subscription otherwise your just giving them money for nothing and not getting anything for it.

I'm one of those people that won't pay for something premium based if I can't see a difference in support compared to standard support...yet I will give anything a shot once.

There has been mentioned of cancelling C.O.R.E then re-subscribing straight after to resolve the bug yet this shouldn't be the case.

• yogoweyogowe ✭✭

@PhantomR1982

thank you for your constructive comment.

i thought of canceling my subscription once, but i didn't.

because if i cancel the subscription after a support ticket opened, that may cause NIA can't isolate the problem of "2000 capped inventory" issue by (CANCELED | BUG) .

and if canceling CORE subscription is a better way in these cases, i think NIA might announce that "please cancel the subscription once".

even if they think "shortly" means 3 weeks or more.

• Hiya @yogowe

They should have the record of your previous transaction(s) on there side but you should also have an email receipt for the transaction anyways that you can send a screenshot of to your open support ticket.

While @NianticBrian has been reseting things on there side when they hear about an agents issue he normally responds to let people know that you need to take an action in the scanner for you to get the core loadout that you've paid for.

Also cancelling the current subscription is just for the next renewal month so what has been charged for the current month will still remain active until its expiry date/time.

So cancelling the subscription will be fine as long as you remember to resubscribe either straight away or when your current subscription has expired if you wish to continue getting the enhanced benefits in its current state.

• yogoweyogowe ✭✭

i found chat bot "Tura" gave me reply yesterday.

it said "We want to let you know that our team is currently investigating the issue and will send you an update shortly."

😑no..."shortly" again...how long days "shortly" this time...???

• PhantomR1982PhantomR1982 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2021

Well they stopped replying to me over a week ago on my current issue,so don't take it as gospel...I would guess that unless @NianticBrian or @NianticVK make an appearence on this thread or do something in the background then you are now being "Ignored/Ghosted".

• yogoweyogowe ✭✭

hi, @PhantomR1982

thank you for your comment.

if you think so and if you're synpathising with my situation, please protest NIA about ignoring our report for subscriptions issue.

we are in trouble still, but these are not our faul issue.

• PhantomR1982PhantomR1982 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2021

OH Trust Me I'm On Your side as a Forced Retired Player so I'll make a shoutout to @NianticThia "Are You Still Lurking As We Could Do with one of your Special Spells To Help @yogowe I suspect it's going to be marked in the "Dark Arts" Section" of Your SpellBook.

Just watch out for the " @NianticBrian " oldermort :-D

You'll need a counter spell ready for that Adversary :D

Post edited by PhantomR1982 on
  • Robert4444Robert4444 ✭✭✭

Sure. I can('t)

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031689/uploads/KPOCB9XQJXYZ/obraz.png

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021

Where did you get the form from? I don't think it's supposed to be used anymore. When you go to the support site I linked above, it should look like this on Desktop:

You'll have to open a ticket via the chat box in the bottom right.

• Robert4444Robert4444 ✭✭✭

from https://ingress.com/support:

Still having trouble?

Send us a message! Use this form to contact us and select “Sign-in Issue” from the dropdown menu.

@InvestigateXM

• yogoweyogowe ✭✭

this is a report;

this evening, CORE subscription was renewed, bringing back my inventory to 2500, and i also received items and CMUs.

i think this just happened to have no problems this time.

however, i think about the fact that NIA did not do anything for me during the past month.

because if they did, they would have explained me something about the treatment, procedure, etc.

to all Agents who are having problems with CORE subscription issue, i'm on your side, cheer up and complain to NIA!

• @yogowe if it wasn't your loadout from last month that you've just received rather than a fresh month that's worked a suspect a sneaky ninja called @NianticThia lurking in the background...yet I maybe wrong.

If it wasn't this then if it was me I'd still want what I was entitled to or a month's refund/free C.O.R.E.

Yet as you know I agree with you on how agents are being treated paid or free.

• @yogowe I'm going to close this; if it happens again next month, submit a ticket via the normal support route and we'll go from there.

Happy hacking!

💙💚

This discussion has been closed.