Charging money for something you know doesn't work is fraud.

2»

Comments

• GoblinGranateGoblinGranate ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope that doesn't mean what I think it means... automatic flagging response?

• RostwoldRostwold ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021

@NianticPooja my ticket ID is #13630912

EDIT: Thank you for restoring the purchase.

Post edited by Rostwold on
  • ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭

What is seems like…. I’d say, just because I disagree with something doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be a part of the conversation. Hopefully that isn’t something that’s implemented. The comment I had deleted in another thread was likely auto-flagged as I know it had a few disagrees on it. But it was jonteluba person and I don’t think anyone has patience for them, lol.

• @NianticPooja # 13606831

• Redfox1701Redfox1701 ✭✭✭

The people I knew had issues, their issues have been resolved. Hopefully everything works good next month when it cycles again. I've resubbed to make good on my promise.

• vidiconvidicon ✭✭✭✭✭

Like @Redfox1701 I have also resubscribed now that my friends' issues have been resolved. I am hopeful that next month will have fewer (or no) problems of this sort.

• KonnTowerKonnTower ✭✭✭✭✭

I now have another iOS-using teammate who has lost their benefits. THEY ALREADY HAD THIS "FIXED" ONCE, clearly Niantic doesn't give two effs. Same thing, support doesn't respond to their requests in a timely manner.

Amazing. Mind blowing...

Fire India. Move support stateside for stateside customers.

• Fly1ngH1ghFly1ngH1gh ✭✭
    edited June 2021

I had my subscription “pending” in the iTunes Store. Niantic support forced me to give them transaction ID, but it was just nowhere, I guess because of this pending status. They didn’t want to do anything without it.

I called my local Apple support and they gave me tons of **** advices like “restart your phone”. After explaining from my side that this is not a correct advices they just said that they have only information that this transaction was correct. And I need to wait 24 hours.

After thinking and diving in Apple subscription options I realised that there is a “cancel subscription” button:

Settings->Your name at the top->Subscriptions->Ingress Prime->Cancel subscription

With no hope I tap the button and boom, my subscription immediately appears in Ingress. It is not cancelled till the end of the month which I paid so I just wasted 2 days with no core.

Maybe this will help someone

P.S. C.o.r.e. on iPhone is a peace of a bug. That’s completely improperly to make paid things with such low quality.

P.S.S That was funny to realise that cancelling subscription is a best way to continue a subscription

• @KonnTower can you please share the ticket ID or the codename of the Agent.

@Fly1ngH1gh thanks for flagging this. We are looking into it. In the meantime, I've extended your current subscription by 2 more days.

• KonnTowerKonnTower ✭✭✭✭✭

The agent's ticket is in the Niantic in-app support system @NianticPooja , as they were told to do. I'm not providing their info here because it would enable Niantic to continue leaving their in-app support system a flaming dumpster. Go reduce your response times to fix this issue to less than a day instead of creating a run-around. When your inventory cap drops from 2500 to 2000 and you have to keep hack streaks going, you need a response time of around 12 hours max to resolution.

I would suggest that until Niantic figure out how to properly handle subscription money, they don't reduce player inventory caps to 2000 until the iOS subscription service is 100% fixed. To track this, make it drop the player inventory to 2499 for players affected. If it's a legitimate non-payment, you'll have to leave it at the higher inventory cap until the system is fixed.

• CORE - not worked on my app in IOS

my ID @Elvis39ruSTK

• ArtilectZedArtilectZed ✭✭✭✭✭

Did everyone's issues get resolved?

• @NianticPooja Another month, another failure to give me my subscription. Ticket # 14067639 submitted.

Any chance Niantic will fix the apple C.O.R.E. subscription issue?

• ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭

it is fixed, the fix is you get to email support every month and hope you dont lose any streaks you have running because you can't hack portals for X amount of hours/days while you wait. But if you do lose that sojourner, you're out of luck, support won't fix that, even though this issue is 100% on Niantics shoulders.

Good luck...

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds like an iOS problem.