Prime's use of softbank linking bug?

GenPahwzGenPahwz ✭✭
edited June 2019 in App Feedback (Archive)

The other day i went to use a single portal to link to 24 portals.. use of 2 softbanks seem to have caused a major short circuit in the linking process.. the first 8 portals went as planned.. but then that's when it bugged out.. the keys were were bouncing all over and it refused to hold a single target.. however, i can say that the links left to be thrown where indeed thrown from an anchor to the interiors of an established field and yes all keys showing were indeed linkable portals..that's when I loaded redacted to finish the throws...I believe this Bug should be addressed..

Device used is a Note 8..

Comments

• GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭

I had the exact same problem a week or so ago when attempting to do a 23 layer set of fields

• starwortstarwort ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't think this is related to Softbank Ultra Links or many-layer fields, but having lots of linkable keys does make it worse because it's usually scrolling through the keys that triggers the bug.

If I'm reading the release notes of 2.25 correctly, it looks like they might have addressed this in the new version.

• I wrote this before the patch notes came out.. hopefully this is the issue at hand being corrected..