IOS15

Is iOS15 working for Ingress?

at my work we always start testing new releases of OS and iOS 15 is on the list to be installed soon. (Next week or week after) and want to continue playing ofcoarse :)

Tagged:

Comments

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭

Officially, beta versions of iOS or Android are not supported. It's possible that Ingress will work, but as seen with the Android 10 beta, if it introduces things that changes how the client accessed certain information, it's possible that it'll not start at all, lock you out or even ban you.

• ZeroHecksGivenZeroHecksGiven ✭✭✭✭✭

If I learned anything from iOS 14, don't update. Lost my 305 day sojourner streak during that update and barely got a sorry out of them. Finally closing back in on 300 days and will hold out until I know for sure it's good to go

• 3car3car ✭✭✭

Was expecting smth like this soon

• Beta versions of IOS or Android, As with ABSOLUTELY every other beta versions of any other software, use it are your own risk.

You can't blame niantic if something nasty happens to your account, as you can't blame Apple or Google if you loose important information stored in a device running beta versions of an operating system.