[enhancement] medal requirements not shown when viewing other agents stats

GorillaSapiensGorillaSapiens ✭✭✭✭
edited June 6 in General

this is a quality of life enhancement.

when viewing stats of OTHER player L8-L16, it would be nice to be able to see THEIR next level medal requirements in addition to their AP requirements, the same as when looking at your own stats.

that way we wouldn't have to memorize some arcane table and squint to figure out which are silver and which are platinum and which count and which don't.

Post edited by NianticVK on
Tagged:

Comments

• GorillaSapiensGorillaSapiens ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 6

srsly? what's wrong with knowing someone's outstanding medal requirements? all the information is there.

one of the most common questions people ask is "what medal should i work on next", knowing their current progress / needs helps answer that question.

srsly, what's stalkery here?

(also, what do you mean "take care of your profile"? do you mean "mind your own business"? have you never mentored someone, or had someone ask for advice, and wanted to look at their stats? isn't that what being able to look at someone else's stats is FOR? otherwise why have the feature at all?)

edited June 6

srsly, you can look on the one on the right and count... sigh 6 bronze, no wait 7 bronze, epoch isn't gold it just looks shiny, 6 silver, no wait, that illuminator is actually a platinum ... okay wait 7 bronze, 5 silver, one platinum. now go consult some table on fevgames, she needs 5 silver 2 gold to make 10, ok so she has the silver and needs another gold.

would have been way easier, and more useful, for the stats view to just tell you.

now maybe explain to me what NEFARIOUS STALKERY PURPOSE i'm going to use this knowledge for?

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't know bug reports could be implemented under the general topic list

i tried a bug report. @NianticVK moved it here.

i suspect the root of the problem is that there is no actual sanctioned sub for enhancements.