Hackstreak toast overwritten immediately when the hack acquired no items
My Device, App and Connection
iPhone 11 / iOS 14.5.1 / app v2.72.1 / Wi-Fi
How to Reproduce the Issue
- Hack for the first time in a day. The portal must be an enemy one.
- Hackstreak toast appears on screen.
- Hackstreak toast disappears in less than a second, and then “Hack acquired no items” toast appears at the same position as the former one.
- AP achieved are shown at the same time.
- When tapping “no items”, it disappears.
Why This Issue Matters
- It happens in limited situation: enemy portal and no items (because friendly-portal hacking guarantees some items).
- We fail to see if first-hack-of-day was successful.
- “Current Hackstreak“ on NOW tab of profile is just a number, but doesn’t show if today’s was done.
- We are forced to hack once more in order to make sure. It’s frustrating.
How This Issue could be Resolved
- To make Hackstreak toast not to disappear until we tap it.
- To change the position of either toast and enable to be shown at the same time.
- To show “day x of hackstreak was successfully done” on the alerts tab of COMM.
Please consider to resolve this issue. Thank you for reading.