Auto-renewal of my core subscription is failing. Store synchronization error occurs and C.O.R.E. is

Auto-renewal of my core subscription is failing. Store synchronization error occurs and C.O.R.E. is not updated. The core update screen was not displayed. Additional inventory space is still lost and I have not received any loadout kits.

問い合わせの結果、うまくいきましたよ、再度立ち上げてみてくださいと回答がありましたが、未だに上限値は2,000のままです。

Tagged:
4 votes

Investigating · Last Updated

Comments

• Do you see a red dot notification in your iOS Settings that asks you to Update Apple ID Settings? It looks like this:

If not, can you check your iOS Settings > Apple ID > Subscriptions > ACTIVE > Ingress Prime and let me know what it says for the renewal date? It should say something like Renews Jun 10, 2021.

• @NianticBrian , I have again this issue as well. Subscription has been paid for, but no load out and the 500 extra inventory has disappeared.

• @giraffan as far as I can tell, your C.O.R.E. renewal happened at 2021/05/12 Wed 3:56:38 PM UTC, and rewards look like they were granted at that time. Can you confirm?

• PikaKatzPikaKatz ✭✭
    edited May 2021

@NianticBrian , excuse me sir.

i would have the same problem which i am iPhone user.

There is only xxxx/2000 in my inventory. And you can find my subscription in the photo.