Please return 500 lost inventory.

c.o.r.e. I'm still using it and my inventory has been reduced to 2000 even though it was automatically paid for today.

Tagged:
11 votes

Investigating · Last Updated

Comments

• Same issue.

On iOS. Locked out of my subscription benefits. Refresh button doesn’t do anything. Deleted the app, canceled my subscription, then then redownloaded it. Tried to re-subscribe. Store error and unable to. App Store says I’m subscribed through next month. Only message from support I’ve gotten is asking for a transaction ID, which I don’t have as payment seems to be pending on their end.

• Same happend to me.

what is srong?

• GrubbleGrubble ✭✭
    edited April 2021

I made a report in the Apple App store since in-game support isn't helping. I encourage everyone to do the same. They have my money and are not fixing the issue. Perhaps if enough people complain it will pressure them into resolving the issue in a timely manner or at least providing some feedback on the issue. http://reportaproblem.apple.com/

I've requested a refund through the app store and canceled my subscription. I'll happy resubscribe once it's fixed, but I'm not going to send them my money without having the benefit.

Edit: finally received a receipt from the subscription. assuming that means that the payment was processed on the Niantic side. Subscription benefits are still not in-game, which is fine as I'm still waiting for a refund request fulfillment from the App store.

Post edited by Grubble on
  • Hi,

As several others, my inventory is back on 2000, so the CORE status is gone. My due date was of 20th April is past and I have had money reserved from my card, and apple receipt showing paid. Help!

/pamleon

• I’m in the same boat.

• I have the same problem, Apple says subscription is valid till 21-05 but in-game it looks like it has expired, please fix Nia!

• Same here, going on 3 days now

• I finished going through this thread to catch Agents that our Ops team hadn't finished going through, so if you're not seeing your C.O.R.E. rewards (2,500 inventory) you should see it now after taking a game action.

We're still investigating what's causing this issue for some Agents, and working on fixes for the issues we have identified. Thank you for your patience as we continue to work on this.

• @pamleon can you confirm if you received your C.O.R.E. rewards? Thank you for reporting this.

• @NianticBrian yes, i have gotten back to Core status now, thanks 😀 Was some annoying approx 36 H though... Sorry for the slow response, been a bit busy at work lately. Maybe there could be some shorter overlap or something to help avoiding these situations in the future?