1331 birthday kits

So 2nd wave of the kits went out today and are now sold out. Do we know when or if there will be 3rd wave or 4th wave.

Comments

• LightseagreenLightseagreen ✭✭✭✭

all we know is that if there is a wave of 3 or 4, it will be sold out again 😄

until now there has been no official Niantic statement which states that it will give the 3rd batch or so. and if so, It would be nice if Niantic would announce or give a heads up

• ShilfiellShilfiell ✭✭✭

It would be doubly nice if only smaller lots were available: obviously the supply available does not support purchases of 25 packs at a time. This only feeds the resale market. I'm happy that there are honorable players out there willing to share their extra purchases at cost, but I fear they are not in the majority: many multiple-pack purchasers may be profit-seekers looking for second-hand sales.

• TheKingEngineTheKingEngine ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

I agree with you but you and I are assuming the idea that Niantic wanna make normal players not affected by those bulk purchases for resale purpose, by thinking in this way.

I never really saw Niantic's official saying that they object to resale purpose and bulk purchase regarding merchandise instead of in-game virtual items. Do they really care if it's 1 person buying 100 units, or 100 people buying 100 units? Do they really prohibit those Ebay reselling behaviors as long as the IP of Ingress is not abu.sed? After all they Niantic successfully sold all goods out, isn't it?

Ready for bulk Disagree lol.

• expediterexpediter ✭✭✭

Time to just put the digital badge in the in-app store and get it over with.