New possible Feature.

i report these new in my language:

----------------------------------------------

Allenatori,

durante la notte è stato attivato  il programma Referral in Pokémon Go (https://pokemongolive.com/post/referrals-launch-live/?hl=en)!

Pokémon Go mette a disposizione ricompense sia per il giocatore che invita, sia per quello invitato, ma per essere considerato inattivo quest'ultimo non deve aver effettuato l'accesso da almeno 90 giorni!

📝 Istruzioni 📝

1️⃣ Entra nella lista amici, clicca su invita e copia o condividi il codice d'invito

2️⃣ Condividi il codice con gli amici che non effettuano l'accesso da più di 90 giorni

3️⃣ Al primo accesso il giocatore invitato troverà su Pokémon Go una finestra dove inserire il codice dell'amico che invita

4️⃣ Il giocatore invitato riceverà subito 100 Pokéball

5️⃣ Il giocatore che ha condiviso il codice riceverà ricompense al raggiungimento di alcuni obiettivi da parte del giocatore invitato (la lista è disponibile nella pagina con il codice d'invito)

------------------------------------------

Coaches, During the night the Referral program was activated in Pokémon Go (https://pokemongolive.com/post/referrals-launch-live/?hl=en)! Pokémon Go offers rewards for both the inviting and the invited player, but to be considered inactive, the player must not have logged in for at least 90 days! 📝 Instructions 📝 1️⃣ Enter the friends list, click on invite and copy or share the invitation code 2️⃣ Share the code with friends who haven't logged in for more than 90 days 3️⃣ Upon first access, the invited player will find a window on Pokémon Go where they can enter the code of the friend they invite 4️⃣ The invited player will immediately receive 100 Pokéballs 5️⃣ The player who shared the code will receive rewards for the achievement of certain objectives by the invited player (the list is available on the page with the invitation code)

-------------------------------------

As we all know the game has had a decline in active players, who have dropped out for many different reasons. From my areas I think I am one of the few (very few) to try to entice both old players and, above all, new agents who do not know how to interact and move. It seems normal to me that those who have to do the dirty and free work to increase the community are the players. But having help from Niantic, I believe, facilitates the possibility of enticing people to play.

Please avoid unnecessary comments about fake accounts, forklift / backpack accounts, or not creative at improving the game.