Feature request: 1AP action

A major feature of the game for some agents is landing exactly on specific vanity AP targets (or other stat - translator is a one of my favourites). Hitting AP targets is often awkward because of the maths involved in knowing which actions you need to restrict yourself to when you get close. Agents often miss their targets by accidentally reaching an AP score closer to their target than the lowest amount of AP available for a single action (which used to be 10AP for a single recharge action; now I think it's 50 AP for getting a single glyph correct in a failed glyph hack sequence)

Is it possible to add a 1AP action for the Vanity AP chasers?

Comments

• This has always been possible with the current set of values. Links provide a 3, and Glyph Hacking provides lots of different values. The skill is in lining it all up. A 1 AP item would make things too easy.

The 65AP for recharging however does make things more difficult. I'd love to see it go back down to 10AP.

• I like the current system, especially with double AP events when you have to make sure to have an odd or even number at the start of the event.

You must also avoid getting closer than 1000 to your target because of the surprise 1000 or 500 AP you may get for the occasional portal / photo nomination approval. Best to increment by multiples of 1000 as you approach your target.

Reaching specific MU numbers is also good fun.

• LuoboTiXLuoboTiX ✭✭✭

If you want to have it that easy, you always have the Photoshop.

• starwortstarwort ✭✭✭✭✭

How much money do you think Niantic would make if they offered 1AP as a paid item in the store?

... and what if the 1AP item also came with a profile badge that lets other players know you paid for your exact AP score? :-)

• There have been times when I wished a -1 AP action is available 😅