2021 NL-1331 Birthday Kit || Reprint Time

I love the new NL-1331 Birthday Kit. I was lucky enough to buy two - one for myself, and one for another Agent.

However, there were many Agents who were not able to purchase a kit. Is there a way for Niantic to do a reprint on these kits, and perhaps send these reprints to all three regions (AMER, EMEA, APAC)? We know that there's a great demand for these kits, and having a reprint would be awesome for the Ingress community.

Eskerrik asko! Thanks so much!

Tagged:

Comments

• 👆 This

• Gutted to have missed out and please sell in all regions if you are able to bring it back. Big fan of swag especially when available with reasonable shipping.

• Was hoping to get a pack reprint / more would be great!

• noregarddnoregardd ✭✭✭

There is no announcements for the sale, I guess communication here is bad from Niantic to agent, or Brand fuel to agent or maybe Niantic to Brand fuel also? I was up entire night here due to different timezone to refreshing the page, aaaand the pack stock is gone in minutes lol.

I really hope there is digital version of this NL pack on Ingress store. I am sure it will be huge in sale for sure. Or, make it on another store with bigger number, Please @NianticBrian. Thank you

• And make pre-reservations and produce based on that? it was a solution, wasn't it? Just saying.