Clarification on CMU is needed as a subscription bonus.

jeyakirushnajeyakirushna ✭✭
edited March 2021 in General

I canceled my subscription before the end of the day, but one of my local agents told me that if I renew or purchase another subscription (2nd renewal), NIA will give me a bonus of 7500 CMU!! Is that correct?

Since it's a money problem, I posted the same in the forum.

Please suggest and decrease the subscription rate for India if at all necessary.

Post edited by NianticKK on

Comments

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

The original sign on bonus of 7.000 ( maybe 7500 can’t remember for sure) CMU (first 30 days after initial release) was extended to 60 days after some initial problems. So if you canceled your subscription within the 1st month and sign back up before the end of the bonus time frame you’ll get 7.000 CMU plus the loadout pack again. Anyone who kept the subscription past the first month had it auto-renewed also received the extra CMU and the normal loadout kit. However after the 60 day period ends (early April) it’ll drop to 2.500 CMU plus the other benefits.

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

Also, the price adjustment is a standardized across all denominations of money. They tried to get the prices adjusted when the subscription originally came out and they’re not changing it again. The price you see isn’t just what Niantic demands, but what Google Play and/or Apple App Store charge.

Niantic can only set the ‘tier’ they want the subscription to be at, Google Play and Apple are the ones that have the greatest sway in the prices.