Mu score for the leaderboard

gazzas89gazzas89 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't think its too big a thing to add but it would be nice to see. Just now we have the top 3 agents and then leaderboards for both sides in a separate page in the scores. But really, it doesn't tell much, as an agent could be 1st, with 2 of the opposing faction being second and third, but no way to tell how far off those 2 are from the top agent and how close the next agent in the first players faction is from getting third. So I think it would be a good idea to show the mu each agent has so that people k ow what to aim for

Tagged:

Comments

• phaousphaous ✭✭

Yo @gazzas89 I am afraid I do not think you understand how the intel scoreboard works,

It shows who has added most to the cell score that cycle, not how much mu the agent currently holds overall

(which can be seen on the agents now stats)

For example i make the same field 10 times and ada it every time, it will push me up the leader board even though my current mu held is miniscule.

Please let me know if this makes sense to you or if I can help with further explanation.

• sophielabsophielab ✭✭✭

If they've blocked their stats, the you have to guess. Nothing wrong with putting up too much mu.

• gazzas89gazzas89 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dude, I know how the leaderboard works lol my point was more along the lines of giving a rough idea of how much people on the leaderboard had made at that point to see if its possible to catch up or how much is needed to catch up in this cycle. I was basing it on me being second and wanting to catch first in the cycle and it would have been nice to see what was needed to catch up, so for example say one enl agent had thrown fields and got 1.2 million mu, and I had done fields and got to 1 million in the cycle, k would like to see the difference rather than there being no values shown at all, I feel it could make things a bit more competitive .... though I think we both know your sides going to be constantly top agents from now on 🤣🤣🤣

I agree with you, the leaderboard could add extra stuff, at the very least I would like to see a resos deployed/destroyed. I'd also like mu freed from destroying fields, but until that becomes a badge I can't see that happening

• It doesn't need to be a badge to be a leaderboard. Personally I think it would be counter-productive if there was a badge, because people would intentionally allow others to build their fields so they can progress their badge faster.

Weekly reset MU destroyed competition would depend on what's up, but it would also not encourage people to let fields go up.

• gazzas89gazzas89 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know that it doesn't need one, but it would probably be demanded if it was on the leaderboard that it be a badge (personally I don't know why mu freed isn't, at the keast you could get a 3rd of what the field was worth for destroying, but thats for another conversation)

I do remember an idea from a while ago about maybe having 3 different leaderboards each cycle, say one cycle has resos deployed, kilometers travelled and fields destroyed, then the next week could be mu gained, resos destorted and portals captured. But I dint know how easy that would be to implement

• (personally I don't know why mu freed isn't, at the keast you could get a 3rd of what the field was worth for destroying, but thats for another conversation)

The explanation they gave in the early days until people wouldn't stop asking, was that destroying resonators and destroying fields was the same thing, but also, we currently do not have an MU destroyed stat, so there may be issues with tracking it.

At best if they introduced the stat, it wouldn't be retroactive.

• gazzas89gazzas89 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah if they ever introduced that I would day don't make it retroactive, blank slate on that one at least, if they did that people who had been playing would already be in the multi millions (if not pushing hundreds of millions)

• VenomousToadVenomousToad ✭✭✭✭✭

Give me an ap gained leaderboard. That would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

• AgentX1976AgentX1976 ✭✭✭

Would be nice to see the exact contributions to the leader board. Only thing you can really do is look at the profiles weekly MU to get a rough idea. That would be dependant on if others have their profile hidden and at what point in the cycle you are, so really only be accurate tward the end of each cycle.

• I hadn't thought of that. That'd be pretty cool actually. 😀