Suggestion - Add a way for agents to spend lots of their gear.

I love to farm items. For me, the game is all about the grind. I love glyph hacking and seeing those level 7 and level 8 resos and XMP bursters in my inventory.

However, I did the equivalent of getting to level 100 in a JRPG. That is, my inventory has only the gear that I want. Any additional hacks I do, regardless of the level of the portal being hacked, results in me discarding almost everything I receive.

But, the Kinetic capsule gave me an idea: Could agents have a way of "spending" gear that they get and would otherwise throw away? This would be the equivalent of an inventory "remort" where the agent would lose a bunch of their items, but would gain something in return. Say, spending 100 level 8 XMP bursters for an item. The item need not affect gameplay. Maybe it would look cool but does nothing. Or, it could be a badge like the Simulacrum badge, which only displays near your name and does nothing else.

That way, instead of throwing away all my items to begin the chase again (which I've thought of doing,) I can spend those items towards something story / aesthetically / gameplay related.

Comments