CORE

A team **** has bought into the core subscription. When he taps on it, it says he has paid until April. However when he logged into his ingress account, the core is not there?? Is anyone else experiencing same problem?? Help!

Tagged:

Comments

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭

What is his agentname and operating system? Has he already contacted support?

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

Did they try rebooting the App, rebooting phone, etc? Is the loadout kit there, inventory expansion active, medal and flair there, etc? Could you provide a few more details?

• Agent name XGmcthunderx, he has an iPhone. He rebooted account, cleared cache, uninstalled and reinstalled. His inventory expansion is gone, his flair is gone. He has tried a lot to try to get it to work. He was going to unsubscribe and subscribe again but he can't do that either.

• He does still have his medal.

• And did not receive the package

• Same here. I am waiting for the response from support team.

• gazzas89gazzas89 ✭✭✭✭✭

I had a weird one, I have the subscription, but rather than being linked to my Google play account, its linked to my original Google account that I used for YouTube (I linked that ine to my Google play one simply to get my subscribed YouTube channels kn my phone) ive no idea why its done that as I did it through Google play, but hey ho, so long as I still get it, its fine by me

• Thanks for asking @Etrinity666. To investigate this issue please ask @XGmcthunderX to get in touch with our in-app support. One of our representatives will take it from there and investigate. Thank you! 

• I have the same issue. AppStore subscription has been extended until mid of April, but the scanner does not apply.

I‘m in touch with the ingame support!

Maybe an issue concerning AppleId has a different Email adress than my Ingress account?!

cheers

• Morning! Maybe support speedup as playing is actually not possible (item cap)

Cheers

• I bought into the core subscription, worked fine for the last 2 months, 3 month money has been taken out of my Apple account, but lost subscription in Ingress. ???