Don't see Secure Package Received screen or C.O.R.E. Rewards pop-up upon C.O.R.E. renewal

jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2021 in Report a Bug

I dont see the animation and window what items i get when C.O.R.E renew.

I have Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra with Exynos and android 11

Please resolve the bug soon. @NianticBrian

Post edited by NianticBrian on
2 votes

Investigating · Last Updated

Comments

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

How do I disagree with a bug report?

But really, a notification should be set to when the CORE package is delivered.

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't get the animation, but I did get the loadout details. Honestly, it doesn't matter. It might have been you did an action, or clicked too fast and skipped it.

However I do agree that when the subscription is paid for another month, a notification saying loadout is ready would be pretty cool.

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

Somthing are bug on my account. Same when i level up on recursion.

Read more agents have the bug with level up.

Hope Niantic soon can work and resolve the bug for all agents have the bug with C.O.R.E and,level up.

• @jontebula Just to confirm, did you receive your Loadout Kit and keep your 2,500 total inventory space?

Did you see either of these screens even if you didn't see the purple avatar animation?

edited March 2021

I get the items but not see what you share in screenshots and the animation when C.O.R.E renew.

Same bug happend when i level upp with Recursion from level 10-14

Somthing bug with my account and Niantic can only resolve the bug.

edited May 2021

Yes i get the items but I dont see nothing what ju post on screenshot in Ingress prime.

When Niantic resolv the bug? Nothing happend. I heard more agents have the bug they say on Telegram.

The bug start for me on Recursion from level 10.

Same when i level up on recursion i dont see the cool yellow level up animation and window what items i get and i dont see when i earn medals pop up and backround get blurry. I see Niantic investigate but nothing happend. Hope Niantic can spend lots of time to resolve the bug fast.

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭

Just going to put this out there, and I doubt it’s the answer. But the Exynos variant has been proven to be fairly inferior to the Snapdragon equivalent.

also, do you have Remove Animations turned on in your Advanced settings? Just an idea. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XY-_rARzBp4

• ArkFangArkFang ✭✭✭✭✭

You are LITERALLY the only one experiencing this issue as far as I can tell. It’s looking more and more like you’re either tapping the phone too fast/ closing the animation/alert before it becomes visible, your phone doesn’t support the graphics, or you have something turned off somewhere.

No i wait long time and dont see it. Agents say on Telegram they have same bug without touch on screen. It is now bug in Prime. I get it from Level 10 on Recursion.

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭

If others have the same problem, please ask them to post it to this bug report. Also, next time, if you're about to get an animation like the CORE renewal, record your screen and post it. This seems like a very isolated problem, as I haven't seen anyone bring it up, except you.

• This month when it started, it confused the bejesus out of me, as I was very close to 16. I was trying to work out if I'd somehow levelled into a purple level up.