How to prove that a player is cheating?

I am very disappointed with your moderators. Despite reports nothing has been done about cheaters. multi accounts surprised in flag or wingtrade. While the whole regional community has seen their actions.

How do report a player using another account? Because I can't take a picture of it.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 8

its very hard to prove sadly... we have for example a player that physical attacked another res agent last year and other things... how prove that to niantic and verbal **** irl since u cant record other agents and send in as proof bah ? its sad how some players gets away with anything despite so many reports etc..... multi acc is very hard to prove u cant do much only report the accounts u suspect etc so i dont know what to do really feels frustrating reporting when absolutely nothing happens :( .....

all u can do is send reports to niantic support and hope for best

• It’s unfortunate that cheating is actually a part of the game. I feel your frustration. It seems like the cheaters are rewarded and the agents who play the game the way it’s supposed to be played, get the short end of the stick. Cheating is a part of ANY gaming experience. Because of the type of game that this is, the tech savvy agents can decide to use their skills to cheat, or not. It comes down to you. We all have to deal with cheating. YOU have to decide weather to jump on the cheaters side or the non cheaters side. Niantic isn’t going to help.

• 3car3car ✭✭✭

Multi accounts are in its own league compared to spoofers and harassment.

But funnily enough Niantic gives out warnings based on 'field activity'. I still can't see how that works.

• Its a very difficult thing to prove, and even more difficult to report so niantic can take actions.

its even more cruel to those who doesnt cheat, when the multiaccs starts to send in reports on other real agents to have them banned for harassment on field.

last month we had an agent softbanned for a week without other reason than actual playing the game.

we have been trying to report this fakeaccs but without success. Now they are over a year old, lvl8+ and starts putting resos in this agents sofa.

@NianticBrian how does niantic wants us prove this? We cannot do anything else but reporting and taking photos.