Remove ignore list cap?

ArtilectZedArtilectZed ✭✭✭✭

Seems silly to have a cap on the ignore list at all. While the 5000 cap should be generous enough, why have it at all?

https://community.ingress.com/en/profile/ignore

Comments

• GridEXEGridEXE ✭✭✭✭

It's more of a Vanilla Forums limitation.

I would be more wondering why you need to ignore 5000 agents on here.

• ArtilectZedArtilectZed ✭✭✭✭
  • TheFarixTheFarix ✭✭✭✭✭

I can only assume it is for performance reasons.

• SnipersdreamSnipersdream ✭✭
    edited June 15

@NIA_casey Yes, interesting point this agent @TheFarix raises, when they abuse the flag system themselves. As far as i see it if someone disagrees with your point or topic you start to rant and rave and start flagging, sorry but as you abuse the system (in what others would believe) then I would say it's abit rich I am afraid whinging. It is everybody's right if they believe your comment/topic is spam / abuse etc then I don't have an issue with it. 🙄

• TheFarixTheFarix ✭✭✭✭✭

You were the one abusing the flag system by when people ask for evidence and examples of your nominations to support your claims of OPR abuse. I only flagging where you engaged in personal attacks against myself and on other posters. Kinda interesting how you keep stalking me around in order in order to continue flagging my posts and your personal attacks towards me.

• Once again trying to justify your abuse. Now resorting to throwing accusations out there to gain an audience for your trash-talking because others may or will see your comments as irrelevant etc or lacking content & context. Please be reminded that this is an open community forum for others who can judge, and respectfully challenge your posts. All ingress discussion points are of interest to me, please get over yourself.

• CriminalBizzyCriminalBizzy ✭✭✭✭

Yes it does seem a bit silly to put a hard limit on something like this but keep in mind that this is a solution/product that Niantic bought. They are not able to fully customize everything (without contributing to the open software) and may find some hard limitations. Checking the vendor's website might help to understand where these limits are.