Meet the XM Ambassadors!

Comments

• Good question saarstahl

• milofargmilofarg ✭✭✭

Congratulations on your ambassadorships! Hope this means that there will be a lot of bugfixes and new features in the scanner coming soon.

• EvilSuperHerosEvilSuperHeros ✭✭✭✭✭

My poor ability not to be able to spell very well. 😂 "rolodex"

• I still do not know what it is.

Could you please elaborate further?

Thx a lot

• Thanks a lot for the insight

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

An odd line that I usually don't see mentioned or remember in any amendment to the TOS.

It sounds like Niantic provides in legal terms a "standard offer" but this condition seems to be very troublesome with agents who act in bad faith. Anyone who sees a person return will automatically assume it's in bad faith (think it's a secondary account). This just makes anyone with disciplinary actions to be in a grey area - especially with the three strikes rule.

I'm really surprised that it wasn't until a few weeks ago that a strict "one account per email" was stated. I understand the possible overlap with other Niantic games but it just seems functionality within the "Niantic social account" be a no-brainer for unity of one account.

TLDR It really seems you have a lot to lose once you no longer have a clean slate.

• I think this opinion it's only personal, because he don't win a ambassador title, and have personal problems 🖖 peace

• Congrats to all new XM Ambassors 👌

• InerasIneras ✭✭✭

This is another step in the right direction. I hope to see more engagement in the near future.

• In response to your comment in which you want to harm him and end the illusions of someone who wants to help the community voluntarily, you who were chosen as POC of the 4E ENL and although it can be seen that you have already been suspended 2 times Do you think you have the power to judge or point out other agents? Have some decensy

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P6_2N7_flTb49QipRgvi4wxTCpvP0jz8/view?usp=sharing

• SSSputnikSSSputnik ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 10

People are only level 5-8 for very short periods really? Seems odd to choose this as an interval?

Last time I recursed I was level 8 in a few hours. I think even when I first started it only took a few weeks?

Records around 45 seconds?

• I do think the level 5-8 category (fresh) ,is or will be a bit of inexperienced . What I feel is to be taken into consideration is the months of play,with regard to experience.

• When I was a Smurfling, I was playing solo, learning as I went along, haven't found the subreddit, and it took me about 2 months to reach level 8. So there's a small window there. On the other hand, I'm not sure how much value my views then would have been. I guess it could provide a different perspective.