Description on Agent Profile page

I wanted to look at my forum profile recently and found a huge number of avatars, login statistics, you could see all the posts where you were liked and so on. However, it turns out that agents can't add a description to their page.

I don't think there would be anything wrong if a person wanted to write in their profile something like, "Hi everyone who stopped by here!", "I'm the coordinator of such-and-such town. If you have any questions, please contact me via private message @username on Telegram" and so on.

Do you think this feature is needed, and how else can you diversify an agent's forum profile? Maybe add some game stats? A favourite onyx medal?

Thanks for reading! 😊

Comments

• Niantic (and many games involving real world interaction between players) have shied away from free text visible to other players. The reasons for it are generally trolling, harassment, and making a generally toxic environment. Some regions in Ingress already have that, but there's no sense in aiding it.

It would be nice to be able to see an Agent's Ingress profile off the forums, or even just their level, but there may be worries about "expertise bias" if people are assessing opinions based on someone's level or game stats.