"It will always take longer than you think" should really be rule 1.
Rule #23 : Drink water.
23) When travelling or visiting a new area, always introduce yourself in faction COMMS. If you are visiting an area with fewer agents and portals than your usual haunts, it is courteous to share capsules of level 8 gear and to upgrade as many portals as possible. If you are from a remote area, it is courteous to share extra keys of your most remote and hard to access portals.
24) The more import your need of a key, the more unlikely it is that the portal will yield one. Conversely, when you don't need a key and just do a fast drive-by hack, you are guaranteed to acquire a key
25) "Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan" - (Leonard Snart/ Captain Cold)
26) When you see a enemy farm, remember this : pillage, THEN burn.
27) Have good shoes. And for large operations, a full tank of gas.
28) Have emergency fuel money
23) There is always... one... more... portal.
46) One agent's blocker is another agent's base link.
47) There is no overkill, only FIRE and NEED MORE XM.
Sorry. I don't get that. You mean do not deploy more on a friendly portal? Why?
48when around cops, dont say words like , ****, bomb, fire etc....
So true... I go grocery shopping to get some milk and cereal for breakfast and then all of the sudden I'm home three hours later. Gained 50,000 AP but I'm hungry as hell..
74) I'm just going out for a bit really means I'll be back in 6 hours.
49: If it shows it throws
Unless they are SBULAs and you plan on throwing a ton of links.
Yes! #50 - find a way to use the links that are already there instead of complaining about random links.
44) There are never too many portals. Nominate more !