Abaddon Prime World Tour

This is a little summary of my Abaddon Prime World Tour. (You can read detailed information with pictures on my website ingress.janis1979.de ) I'm not allowed to post links yet, so please copy the URL manually to the browser.

Since there was only one anomaly site on each anomaly weekend I decided to visit all 3 of them and enjoy anomaly play outside Europe for the first time since I started playing ingress.

The long flights, time differences and the high humidity in Taiwan was not easy to cope with. Especially getting used to the humidity in Taiwan was the hardest thing of all. 

But I’m happy that I decided to do this trip around the world, because I met many new agents from both factions that I did only know over chatting and trading Ingress swag. It was so nice to meet them in person.

In Kaohsiung and Chicago I spent some days more to have enough time to explore the city. I did this partly with missions and on my own just wandering around and trying to find nice spots.

As you can see on the pictures below, I was quite successful in finding beautiful places and spots with a great view.

The next anomalies are going to be in Europe again, because it’s cheaper for me. But I’m looking forward to go on an anomaly out side Europe again.

My next longer Ingress related trip will be the Mission Day at Sea starting from Ft. Lauderdale.