[Bug] Dual-Tap - Portal and Layer Menu
- Align the view so that the layer button is directly over a portal's flare (zoom in helps)
- Tap either just below or just on the bottom of the layer menu.
- The portal view opens.
- The portal view is completely non-interactive, including the X
- The only way out of the portal view is the Back button
- When you exit with the Back button, the layer view is open.
I'll try to get a video of this a bit later. It appears that the tap is triggering both views, with the Portal view visible on top, but the layer view being in control. Since you can't tap through the Portal View, you can't exit.