Ingress 2.65.1 Release Notes

124»

Comments

• InvestigateXMInvestigateXM ✭✭✭✭✭

The Vanguards discussed this with Niantic already, so they're aware, however that's not necessarily a confirmation that it'll be added.

• Thanks for the information, as I did not know if this had been commented, I proposed it as an idea. Thanks!

• I love the addition of this feature as it's been an idea that folks have kicked around at one level or another since at least version 1.x. That said I feel like there needs to be a small tweak for the sake of visibility.

The ornaments for this feature seems to sit at one of the lower layers and is thus drawn under any field that happens to sit over the portal. If the portal sits under several layers of fields (The inner-most portal on a nested field using 3 portals on the spine) the ornaments can become rather difficult to see. While this isn't a problem when you're standing right next to the portal in question it's a problem when you're about 100 meters away or more as the visibility of the ornaments seem to decrease with a little distance. Is it possible to raise the z-height of the capture/visit/scout ornaments as to sit above the field color on the ground?

• Thank you Niantic for release the Portal history. Very useful!!

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

i hope they fix the comm bug scroll next.

• DSktrDSktr ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

Actually works worse than previous releases on weak phones(eg Samsung A5-2016)(no problems on current redmi 9).I'd like also to have settings toggle to enable/disable drone dot and layers button.

• BohemistaBohemista ✭✭
    edited February 2021

Portals scanning is not working for me now. In version 2.63 it was work good, yet today afternoon. But now there is not avaiable. What's wrong?

In first version 2.63 i had the same problem. In the second version 2.63 it was working good.

Which version Google services for AR I needed?

Post edited by Bohemista on