Saved Searches 🕵🏼‍♀️🔎

Could we save our search options? That way our thumbs don't get tired! 😍👍🏻🚫😴

Comments

• TerranceTerrance ✭✭✭

These options?

On Firefox and Chrome, you can right-click the top field > Add as search engine / Add a keyword for this search, then you can use it from your address bar. If you've picked a category or set any checkboxes then they should be saved in the search address.

You can also edit your new search option and move the %s in the URL to search a different field, e.g. to search by author:

https://community.ingress.com/en/search?adv=1&author=%s

• TrinityPrincessTrinityPrincess ✭✭✭✭

Oh! I didn't see any kind of drop down on mobile and I had looked for awhile...

• TrinityPrincessTrinityPrincess ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

Jeez... You can see that AFTER you actually search but not before. sigh. 🤔🙄😒

What I was actually thinking about though was when you start searching on Google or other search bars... Your previous search queries pop up! Or the ability to save your most popular searches! I will search for 'missions' regularly... It would be nice to just run a saved search...

• TerranceTerrance ✭✭✭

You're probably best just bookmarking search result pages if you want to search for them often.

Firefox doesn't seem to auto-suggest past searches on custom search engines, not sure if Chrome does though.