Manage Button Disappears From All Items

*Issue title:* Manage Button Dissapears From All Items

*Description of the issue:* Sometimes the manage button disappears when managing my inventory. This seems to mostly happen when I am jumping back and forth between Ingress and other apps. Jumping between apps seems to be fine for a brief moment, but it only takes a handful of times before the issue occurs again. I have checked all item types when this happens, and I can confirm the manage button is unavailable on all them. The only way to fix it is to reload Ingress.

*Device, OS, app version:* Samsung Galaxy S7, App Version 2.63.1

*Attachments:*

12 votes

Investigating · Last Updated

Comments

• This used to happen to me regularly more than a year ago, but I haven't seen it in a long time. Maybe they unfixed something.

At one point, tapping an item an extra time would take you to the "Description View" where the description would appear and the manage button would disappear, intentionally. The X would take you back to where the Manage is.

They merged the description into the same screen as the Manage button eventually, but it sounds like somehow it is getting into a mode where it's jumping straight to the description.

• I've been struggling with this bug for a long time now. I found that when this happens, tapping portal keys also stops working.

[iPhone8, iOS14.4, Prime 2.65.1]

• dw235dw235 ✭✭

Same here on Ingress 2.70.1 (and previous versions) on my realme x2 pro (LineageOS 18.1 / Android 11) or oneplus 9 pro (Oxygen OS / Android 11).

It seems to happen when I'm going in and out from a lot of capsules.

Reloading the game solves it.

• Three years later, still happens.