How to delete or move a post

I wrote a post in the wrong category. How can i delete it or move it to the correct category?

I only have the option to edit the post. Is it a feature for Level 2 and above?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• OxiliumOxilium ✭✭✭

And this post should be considered a question or a new discussion? What is the difference between them ?

• jplolojplolo ✭✭✭

No deletions. As of now you can only edit it within the first hour of posting it @Oxilium by clicking the gear on the upper right of your post.

• CriminalBizzyCriminalBizzy ✭✭✭✭

@Oxilium Questions can only be tagged by Niantic moderators.

@jplolo only Niantic moderators are able to move and/or delete.

• NelkonNelkon ✭✭✭

@CriminalBizzy wrote:

only Niantic moderators are able to move and/or delete.

That seems ok to me for the beta testing phase. But until NIA OPS is failing to take care of their tickets for in-game issues or submissions they shouldn't implement a board policy that even adds more workload on their shoulders. There is a good reason that most of the social networks allow deleting your own posts anytime - even it caused a nationwide shitstorm that surpassed the reactions to the last POTUS-tweet: workload.

Especially new users will tend to post in the wrong category and will want to move or delete their posts in order to correct their mistake. When they're unable to to this this might drive them off the community just at the beginning of their board career. New community members have to be pampered by @RedSoloCup and his crew and should not suffer from unnecessary restrictions.

• OxiliumOxilium ✭✭✭

Thanks for your answers! I feel a lack of information how this forum works. Hope there are always people ready to help.