Mission got rejected

This discussion was created from comments split from: https://missions.ingress.com/ authoring tool log on fails.

Comments

• I would like to know if someone can help, I created a mission of 60 parts in total, the Mosaic, well spent 59 missions are already active, but a single mission does not pass, it has been denied more than 7 times, I have already changed the text, I have already updated location, I have already changed mission objective, I have already changed portals at the beginning and end, but none of this had any effect, I would like to know what should I do? have a mission limit for agents? what total mission can each agent forward? thank you very much and have a nice day.

see the only missing image and only the one with the Yellow circle. she just needs to set up the mosaic. follow the image to Low.

• Maybe because the icon looks like the letter 'X', and images with letters are not accepted due to the fear people would do missions in a different order and spell rude or offensive words. Try changing the artwork so it's less 'regular' (more like the other black and yellow one next to it with cutouts in the ends of the black)